Spring has begun and we at Swell Surf Camp already get a lot of inquiries and bookings in for the summer.
Maybe it’s because we got mentions on a lot of external / independent websites for offering awesome summer surf camp holidays.
- Slice Magazine – One of the top hotels for singles
- Frommers – 10 best destination surf camps around the world
- Tripadvisor – one of the top rated surf camps
- BootPrints – Best adult summer camps
- Lonely Planet – Top accommodation list for Cabarete
- Cooler Lifestyle – One of their editors loved their stay at Swell Surf Camp
- Sundance Beach – 1 of 5 Epic surf camp holidays
- And a bunch more
Needless to say we are very happy when we get a mention in the media, another thing to say is that we never pay for media coverage or let anyone have a free stay in return for a write up. These reviews of Swell Surf Camp are genuine.
What’s going on in Cabarete?
Winter has provided us with lots of top quality surf days at Playa Encuentro, and the kite surfers have also been happy days with plenty of windy afternoons. With summer coming up: if you have been wanting to learn kitesurfing, the next few months is the time to come over to Cabarete for a kite surfing lessons / course. Steady trade winds in the afternoon will be a steady fixture all the way until the end of August for kiteboarding
Want to learn to surf ? Summer months provide excellent learning conditions for beginners with waves in the waist to chest high range.
Did we mention the Yoga Surf Camp ?
Need more activities? have a look at the active adventure holiday page.
We hope to see you in Cabarete, the action sport’s capital of the Caribbean this summer.
If you are looking for more info on the seasons in the Dominican Republic: