JOB OPENINGS AT SWELL SURF CAMP
Surf Camp Job Openings:
Surf Instructor Job
Positions open for 2023 – 2024
Preferably 12 months, longer is possible and preferred
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Requirements for surf camp job in Cabarete, Dominican Republic:
- Previous teaching experience & ideally ISA qualified
- Fluent in english
Swell has set whole new standards in accommodation and guest experience of surf camps.
Our place has a unique vibe and we have great clients, mostly professional people, who stay with us. The work can be 7 days a week when we are really busy but we have 3 coaches full time and normally between 6 and 12 people taking lessons at any one time.
Typical working day at Swell
- Arrive at 6.45 to start going to the surf beach with the clients with the taxi Swell provides.
- Surf lesson from 7 to 9 at our local surf beach
- Back to Swell for home cooked breakfast
- At 10.30 we go back to the surf beach for either a lesson or a guided surf session with the clients
- 12.15 back to Swell
- Instructors have the afternoon off: go surf, wingfoiling, kitesurfing or nap time.
- Instructors are back at Swell at 17.00 for theory surf lessons or surf analysis.
- Either dinner at Swell at 18.30 or when there is no dinner at Swell that evening instructors can go for their own dinner arrangements with or without clients.
If you read our Trip Advisor reviews, you will get a sense of how important the staff mixing with the clients is to the overall success of Swell.
Salary will vary dependent on skills offered and experience. Spanish is not essential but is an advantage.
Interested in working for Swell?
Fill out the form below, we get lots of interests from people, so double-check if your info is correct and up to date since incomplete applications will not be considered.
The accommodation at Swell is of the highest standard found anywhere in the world for a surf camp. Stylish rooms and comfortable beds + AC and Fan and Ensuite bathroom